An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, dynamic and forward-thinking person to join our award winning swimming club within the busy office. We are looking for a cheerful, friendly individual with a positive attitude. You should be enthusiastic, able to use your own initiative and have the ability to cope with a demanding workload.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Liaising with staff, customers, suppliers and schools via telephone, email and social media
- Data inputting and website management
- Booking in and taking / processing payments
- Creating, updating and managing spreadsheets
- General administrative duties
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous experience in an administrative role preferable but not essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Access would be an advantage)
- Great organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- The ability to work within a team and individually when required
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to pick up new systems quickly and with ease
Working in the office is enjoyable, busy, challenging and very rewarding. Your work will help the club to run efficiently and make sure that our students are given the best swimming lessons possible, with exceptional customer service.
This is a full time position, hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, 5 days per week. Our office is based at Kings International College in Camberley.
Closing date for applications: – Friday 22nd January 2016
Computer test: – w/c 25th January 2016
If you would like more information or to apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter for the attention of Hannah Sorrell to email@example.com or post to Farnborough Fins Swimming Club, FAO Hannah Sorrell, c/o Kings International College, Watchetts Drive, Camberley, Surrey GU15 2PQ.