We are looking for an Office Manager to join our busy office. You will be required as the Office Manager to provide efficient and organised administration and customer service to an established and expanding client base and support the Directors.
- To manage the office and associated staff covering all aspects of the business
- To lead and manage a team of 3 full time administrative staff
- To maintain / grow existing client base
- To create marketing material to develop the brand awareness
- To arrange staff allocation when required
- To manage various HR administrative duties – updating HR system, filing documentation, organise and conduct interviews, implement training and conduct reviews.
- To provide sales and ongoing support to clients offering excellent customer service
- To provide efficient telephone service and dealing with queries in a timely manner
- To manage customer escalations as required
- To organise and manage external courses
- To organise and minute team meetings
- To run reports for the Directors when required
- Be responsible for general office housekeeping
- Be responsible for petty cash
- Ordering stationery
- Post – incoming distribution of post and franking of outgoing mail
- Previous experience as an Office Manager or Supervisor
- Previous HR experience preferred
- A confident individual
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate
- Good communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player
Swimming Pool Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a successful and expanding swimming club managing the day-to-day running of the swimming pool and plant at Kings International College, ensuring that it is in good working order, clean and safe for use.
This is a part-time role from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday to Friday with flexibility within the hours subject to swimming timetable. Competitive rate of pay and full training, including a 3 day pool plant course, will be given.
£9,360 per annum, 15 hours per week, 52 weeks per year, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays pro-rata, company pension.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 27th May 2016
Administrative Assistant – Part Time Position x 2
Saturday – 7.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Sunday – 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Every other weekend.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, dynamic and forward-thinking person to join our award winning swimming club within the busy office. We are looking for a cheerful, friendly individual with a positive attitude. You should be enthusiastic, able to use your own initiative and have the ability to cope with a demanding workload.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Liaising with staff, customers, suppliers and schools via telephone, email and social media
- Data inputting and website management
- Booking in and taking / processing payments
- Creating, updating and managing spreadsheets
- General administrative duties
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous experience in an administrative role preferable but not essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Access would be an advantage)
- Great organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- The ability to work within a team and individually when required
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to pick up new systems quickly and with ease
This is a part time position, hours are Saturday 7.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m., Sunday 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. every other weekend. Our office is based at Kings International College in Camberley.
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 per hour based on experience
Closing date for applications: – Friday 27th May 2016
Computer test: – w/c 30th May 2016
If you would like more information or to apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter for the attention of Hannah Sorrell to email@example.com or post to Farnborough Fins Swimming Club, FAO Hannah Sorrell, c/o Kings International College, Watchetts Drive, Camberley, Surrey GU15 2PQ.